Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday at Sea - Itinerary

So frustrating! I had a couple of neat pictures from Kauai, but after 20 minutes they still hadn’t uploaded, so I just gave up. I may try again next time we are in port and have decent internet service. Laura asked me for an itinerary a while back.  I thought I had one I could just “cut and paste”,  I didn’t. So here it is in a rather messy format. We left Hawaii Saturday and are currently sailing south to Pago Pago. The itinerary from Pago Pogo to Venice is as follows:
2/10 Pago Pago on 2/11 we cross the international date line (One poor guy  said he was losing his birthday – or maybe at this age, that is a good thing.)  2/13 Dravuni Island (Fiji)   2/15 Nuku’alofa, Tonga   2/18 New Zealand   2/21 cruise the Fiords in New Zealand National Park   2/24 Tasmania    2/26-27 Australia   3/8 Guam   3/10 Iwo Jima   3/12 Tokyo   3/14 Hiroshima   3/15 South Korea   3/17 Shanghai  3/20-21 Hong Kong   3/24 Viet Nam   3/26 Bangkok    3/29 Singapore   3/31 Thailand    4/3 Chennai (Madras) India then 4 nights in India and the Taj Mahal trip then 4/7 Mumbai (Bombay) India   4/11 Bahrain   4/12 Dubai    4/16 Oman   then 4 days at Sea in Pirate waters   4/21 Jordan  4/22 Luxor, Egypt   4/24 the Suez Canal   4/25 Cairo Egypt   4/28 Croatia  4/29 Slovenia (I had to look that one up) and   4/30 Venice. We spend a couple of days in Venice then fly home May 2nd to the grand babies - just in time for some trips to the beach! I may need the sound of waves in the background to prevent withdrawal and transition from life at sea. I know I will be in dire need of rocking a baby and having time with Hannah by then.  

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful line up of places to see, thank you so much for posting the itinerary, now I can look ahead to see whats in store. Take lots of pictures and notes while you are in Venice so you can give me the heads up on what to do and what not to do!

    ReplyDelete